A new school opened in May 1915. There was a high wall separating the playground. The girls played on one side of the wall, while the boys played on the other. The playground was covered in grass. The school was extended in 1964 when a third room was added. Two bathrooms and a boys and girls cloakroom were also added at the time.
Over the years numbers increased and gradually more and more prefabs had to be introduced. An application for a new school began in 1998. By 2009-2010, five classes were being educated in prefabs, while the three younger classes were in the main building. Finally in Jan 2010 building work commenced on the new school. The old school was demolished. Classes commenced in the new school on Sep 1st 2010.The new building is spacious and modern comprising of 8 classrooms, a library and a P.E. hall.